Wichita Childbirth Prep
3 week Childbirth Prep Series
- Student childbirth manual included
- Take a look at the different stages of labor and what to expect
- Learn your birth options and how to advocate for yourself
- Private facebook group for extra support and resources
- Includes hands-on practice for comfort measures and positions helpful for labor & birth
- Find out how to avoid interventions and work with your body
- Learn what to expect postpartum and what to do about it
- Hear about all of our doula tips & tricks to lower unnecessary interventions
Group Classes available:
Next Classes forming for January! January 5, 12 & 19 from 6:30 - 9:00 p.m.
Evidence Based Information
Using up-to-date, evidence based resources, Wichita Childbirth Prep helps you understand the physiological process of normal birth, while also offering non-biased information about common interventions and procedures you might encounter in your birth setting.
You're in the Driver's Seat
Whether you plan to birth at home, in a birth center or hospital, medicated or unmedicated, Wichita Childbirth Prep allows you to create your own positive and memorable experience. After working through this material you will be informed, empowered and confident that you can achieve your birth goals and be an active participant and decision maker in your birth experience.