Saturday, March 9 1:00 - 3:30 pm
* Learn relaxation techniques to use throughout labor
* Find out what you can do right now to prepare your body for childbirth
* Practice tried and true comfort measures
* Give your support person the chance to learn and practice these techniques
* Try out different positions for birth that will be helpful in the home/hospital
* Tips for a slow or stalled labor
Come and learn some tried and true comfort measures for labor from an experienced doula! This is a great supplement to your childbirth class or as a brush up for experienced parents to get some hands-on tips and tools. Best taken in 3rd trimester but applicable any time.